Tuesday 21 January 2014

New Record!! 1 Whole Year Without a Blog Post!!

Amazing, right?

So much has happened in the past year, but not once did I put up a post. Tsk Tsk...

Soooo~ let's go back in time!


Jan 2013 - Australia Day! I was volunteering with RACV and took these in my spare time.

 Part of the Federation Vehicle Display..

Was feeling a little artistic and drew these when I was volunteering with Writers Vic. Probably one of my best sketches. xD


Nibbling all the tasties at the Night Noodle Markets


Got this buddy built. All so that I could play DayZ when it comes out onto Standalone...was super hyped. 5 months too early. LOLOL!!



And so, ever since then, I've been even more stuck into playing games. Nothing too complicated. I'm only a casual gamer. xP

Well, that's it for now!

Cheers,
 - eenh

No comments:

Post a Comment