Thursday 6 September 2012

Back from hiatus

eenh is back in action!!

Apologies for the long dry spell. Will try to keep up more of a presence in future.

I'll just provide a brief update to what I've been doing since my last post:
I am now an Avon lady and a Herbalife distributor. I attended the 2012 Emerging Writers' Festival and after that, the Continuum 8: Craftonomicon. In my search for a work I also attended a 3 week training program with SETsolutions and got a Cert. III in Business Administration, then trained for another 4 weeks with Aegis to get 4 more Certificates and now I've just finished call centre work experience with them. Phew!

Well, that's where I am right now - much poorer and out of pocket too. :P

At some point, I'll put up posts about the various things I'd been fortunate enough to attend and other interesting pieces of jewellery and writing I've come up with so far.

I've also had some requests regarding a continuation of the 'dream story' I've posted here previously. I actually do have a bit of an ending to it, which serves to end the 'arc', in a sense. I will put that up too...when I do. xD

That's all I have for now. Keep me in your sights!!
Thanks for reading~
- eenh

No comments:

Post a Comment